Sunday, February 13, 2011

OMG fat turtle!

So I've had a bit of a lay-off over the last few weeks, a few sporadic runs but nothing of note, nothing long....no plan to speak of. Sporadic running + hedonistic eating + busy schedule has unfortunately equalled = big fat ass. I started the year with ten kilograms to lose....and just like that, I have to lose fifteen. Frag.

There's no time like the present to turn things around, so as of today I'm back following the principles of good old Weight Watchers, and am running long intervals three times a week using the C210k program in my iPhone. I feel a little better already, but then I always feel better when I'm in control.
I've set myself a four week challenge with some basic goals. By the 14th of March, I hope to be back under 80kgs, and comfortably running four minute intervals. Very very doable.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment