Monday, August 16, 2010

Blue Tuesday

I hold a deep mistrust of Tuesdays. A seemingly unassuming little day, I think it hides behind Monday, trying not to be noticed, but it's been my experience that Tuesday can be just as evil, or possibly more evil, than Monday.
Tuesday is sneaky. Tuesday is the used car salesman of weekdays. Tuesday must be approached carefully from the side, without making eye contact. Make no mistake, Tuesday is out to get you.
Tuesday can get away with it's malevolence because nobody suspects Tuesday.
It raises the hair on the back of my neck.
I'm not certain that Tuesday presents any hazards that other days don't...or why I am so suspicious of it. In morbid moments, I think I'll probably die on a Tuesday.
Tuesday is a day for being hit by buses, finding out you have cancer, losing your wallet.
Tuesday is a day for painting the devil on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment