Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Word doc faillllll

Argggggggggggggggg! I have to write a self evaluation for my performance review at work....which I totally started, really I did.....but then I went and watched some tv. Then I forgot about it for a week, and now I need to finish it. BUT, in between the starting it and remembering to finish it, the internet at home went down, so I couldn't transport the doc to work. *pulls out hair**
Enter fiance, and the bright idea that he could import the doc to his phone, then email it to my phone, then I could open the email at work and voila, one word doc.
Which worked in theory....except that the doc is encoded in a way that means I cannot read it, and I don't know how to format it into a way that I can read it. Sooooo motherchucking pisssssssssed off....although what I'd written wasn't great anyway, from memory. Computers are crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment