Sunday, October 16, 2011

Turtle News

On the whole, nothing too exciting is happening here in Turtle Land. All trends are positive-I'm running strong, enjoying yoga, and eating cleaner than I ever have in my life. Basically, I feel pretty super :)
The marathon is on my mind a lot. It's over a year away, but I still think about it all the time. I don't want to get ahead of myself, and so goal number 1 is to simply get to the starting line uninjured and as well trained as I can manage.
The most exciting thing this week has been a sudden drop in weight (actually, not that sudden, I've been watching my intake and munching on fruit and veg like there's no tomorrow) that has brought me closer to my goal weight than I've been in a long time. It may seem like a small thing, but all of a sudden instead of there being 12, or 10 kilograms to lose there's only 9, count em, 9! Something about single digits seems so easy, and I really think I can just keep powering through to my goal of 68kgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment